Raw Learning is non-profit organization, we host fundraisers and accept donations in order to be an inclusive organization. We strive to include all families regardless of their financial situation. Your donations help us create a financial assistance fund for families to be able to participate in our co-op, field trips, and other learning programs. In our dedication to expanding opportunities for self-directed education in western Virginia, we also support other organizations who offer opportunities for self-directed learning.
Ways to support us:
- Volunteer. Our co-op depends on volunteers. If you’d like to come share your interests and passions with our members via a workshop, class, or club please contact us.
- Donate to our organization via Paypal. We are a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. No goods or services were provided for this gift. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions. You can choose to send your donation “friends and family” to avoid any processing fees.
- Amazon Wishlist: Purchase resources for our Unschooling Co-op. Check back as we add more items!
- Participate in our fundraisers.
- Follow us on social media.
- Participate in our programs.